Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Year New Blog

I attempted to start a blog last year but with my summer wedding and the arrival of our second baby I found very little time to update my blog. My new year’s resolution is to keep on top of my blog!


Here is a little information about myself…

I’m Tammara Kane and I am the owner of Grand Jour Events Wedding and Event Planning. I have been planning weddings for the last three years. I started out by planning weddings for family members and friends until other brides-to-be began to contact me through referrals. Although I am relatively new to the wedding planning business, this is truly my passion. While planning my own wedding I realized that the Wedding Planning business is where I belong. It’s not only something that I love to do but it’s something that I am very good at!

If you have any questions you can reach me at


you can visit my website at
http://www.grandjourevents.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment