Friday, September 11, 2009

Michelle and Jason 8-30-09

Michelle and Jason were a great couple to work with! Michelle did a ton of DIY projects and I have to say that none of her projects looked DIY, they all looked professionally done!

Their ceremony was at Belle Isle. The rain stopped just before the ceremony and the sun even made a brief appearance during the ceremony. Michelle looked amazing! I loved how her dress was blowing in the wind. I also loved the umbrellas that Michelle had. It was such great idea. The bucket said, "For rain or shine".

Their reception was at The Gazebo Banquet Center in Warren. All of Michelle’s projects really pulled the room together. I loved everything about their reception. You really saw Jason's and Michelle’s personality in the décor. Not only did they have a candy buffet they also have a caricature artist which was a hit. The guest loved it! There was a line during the entire reception.
Michelle and Jason decided to skip the traditional wedding cake. They had cupcakes provided by Baking by Jen. I loved the cake topper! Jen said that she charges for onlthe ingredients only. She also said you could get a wedding cake for as low as $50. I did try the cupcakes and they were very tasty. This would be a great option for the budget bride.


Photography was provided by J Leigh Photography. I am anxious to see the professional pictures! J Leigh Photography has wedding package starting at just $450!

Congratulations Michelle and Jason! Thank you for letting me part of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment