Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hong and Mark 12-31-10

Hong and Mark had their ceremony at St. Andrew Dung Lac in Lansing. Their main reason for hiring a coordinator was to make sure everything went smoothly at the reception site since the reception was over an hour away. Their reception was held at Cheery Creek Golf Club in Shelby Township.
Cherry Creek is beautiful! I LOVED the reception room. Just look at all the windows. It was picture perfect.
Their table numbers were adorable.  I loved seeing all their pictures and I even saw guests walking around to the different tables to check out all the pictures.

The cake was provided by Nancy’s Creations. It was gorgeous and tasted wonderful! This was the first wedding that I have had that had a cake from Nancy’s Creations but I highly recommend them! The sugar flowers on top are amazing!
 Close up of the flowers
The centerpieces. I am so excited that not only Hong loved he centerpieces but so did the guests…why…because they are from Grand Jour Events : ) I love working with flowers and I am very excited to  now be offering this service to my brides!
 Hong had two different centerpieces which I thought looked great in the room.
 The candy buffet. No other words can explain it other then amazing!

 The kids loved the BIG candy bars!
 And we can't for get about the chocolate fountain. Plus their late night snack was carnival food. They had elephant ears, hot dogs and soft pretzels...yummy! There was so much food! The guests defiantly left full.
 I loved that Cherry Creek set up a projector to broadcast the ball dropping.
Hong and Mark had some great vendors including Sean from All Night DJs. He was awesome and kept the dance floor packed all night long. They also had an amazing photographer, The Camera Chick. Not only is Sandy a great person but her work is wonderful! Below are a couple of sneak peaks that she sent over.
 In the picture below you will see the bride Hong on the bottom left had corner. Yup that's her in the blue dress : ) I loved the blue dress. The guest in the picture are all the guests that made it until 2011.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Congratulations Hong and Mark!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment