Saturday, August 13, 2016

Jennifer and Patrick 7-23-16

I had the pleasure of providing floral design and coordination for Jenny’s sister just last year. I am so grateful they decided to book GJE for floral and coordination for Jenny’s wedding. They are an amazing family and I was looking forward to working this wedding.  Jenny and Pat were great to work with and everything was gorgous1

Ceremony: St. Thomas More Catholic Church
Reception: St. Josaphat Banquet Centre
Hair by Angela Kiryakos (Angela.Kiryakos@gmail.com)
Make up by La Faccia Bella (La.Facciabellaco@gmail.com)           
Photographer: Courtney Carolyn
Videographer: Mike Staff Productions will arrive
Limo: Dream Limousines
DJ: Mike Staff Productions
Cake: Militello’s Bakery
Bus for guests: Oakland County Parks
Photobooth:The Detroit Photobooth Company
















1 comment:

  1. I was on my way home when I first noticed this florist and I bought my first bouquet from here, I knew if it is not, then it would be the closest to my dream Flower Delivery New York shop. A hidden gem around here!

    ReplyDelete