Monday, June 21, 2010

Amy and Joey 6-4-10

Amy and Joey mainly needed help with reception set up. My day started by arriving at Amy’s house to pick up all the items for the ceremony and reception. I then dropped all the ceremony items off at the ceremony site, St. George Lutheran Church. It's always a pleasure working with St. George church. They have a great church coordinator. She set up the ceremony items for me, allowing me the time I would need to set up the reception site.
The reception was held at The Inn at St. Johns in Plymouth. The Inn at St. Johns is absolutely gorgeous and it’s always a pleasure to coordinate or attend a wedding there. Set up including everything from table runners to centerpiece construction and everything in-between. There weren’t too many vendors as most of Amy projects were DIY. I didn’t get to many pictures as my battery on my camera decided to die but here are a few:

Flowers were purchased from Hartland Flowers for the centerpieces but the centerpieces had to be put together. This is a great way to save money! Hartland Flowers did create the bouquets. You can reach Hartland Flowers at 810-632-0632.


The cake was provided by a friend of the family. I loved how they had old family photos on the cake table.
DJ services were provided by Kerry Ferrarra. They also had Made in Italy which were 2 strolling musicians that played Italian music during dinner. They were wonderful and made you feel as if you were in Italy!

Photographer was provided by Jenn Webber. She was amazing! Here are some pictures of Amy and Joey from her blog:




Congratulations Amy and Joey!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested to know where amy bought her dress. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete