Monday, June 21, 2010

Ufuoma and Geoffrey 5-16-10


Ufuoma and Geoffrey hired me the week before their wedding for day of coordination and I was excited to help. Ufuoma and Geoffrey had their ceremony and reception at Beacon Hills Golf Course in Commerce Township. They had the perfect day for an outside ceremony. Their Reverend, Rev. Gary D. Friske did an excellent job, He is located in West Bloomfeild, 248-636-6290.



The bouquets were provided my Wesley Berry.
Toss Bouquet

Bride's Bouquet
There was a lot of set up to complete for the reception but everything came together perfectly, especially the centerpieces.
Chocolate Favors. They had a picture of the bride and groom on them. Not only were they super sute but they tasted great too!
The chiavari chairs really pulled the look all together. Chiavari Chair Rental provided the gorgeous chairs. You can reach them at 734-709-0966.
The Baker’s Loaf provided the cake and like always the cake looked and tasted amazing.



Music was provided by Ani Entertainment. All I can say about this band is…”WOW”! They are by far the best band that I have seen at any wedding. I highly recommend you check out their website to see samples of their performances.
Thank you Ufuoma and Geoffrey for allowing me to be part of your big day! Your wedding was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment