Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bethany and Ryan 9-11-10

I started my day by arriving at the reception site Halk Hallow in Bath to begin set up. My assistant stayed to set up while I headed to the ceremony site to check up on the bridal party. Bethany and Ryan’s ceremony was held at St. Luke Lutheran Church in Haslett.  Bethany had an amazing host and hostess that were able to pack up the reception items afterwards allowing me time to get back to the reception site and finish set up. Although I did not stay for the ceremony I  did notice the custom aisle runner which I loved!
Bethany reception was gorgeous! I loved her colors and all the little details.

I loved how the chair sashes crisscrossed in the front.
Bethany had 3 different types of centerpieces. They were simple yet classy and elegant. Sebesta Design created the centerpieces and provided all the flowers.
Bethany and Ryan’s table number were so creative. Each table had a different Lansing/MSU picture on it. There were over 25 tables so there were a lot of different photos.
Instead of having all the bridal party sit at the head table with them Bethany and Ryan had a sweetheart table. It was decorated beautifully!  
I loved the flowers! They matched her colors perfectly.
The card box filled with their wonderful engagement pictures.
The guest book was filled with photos of the couple. I especially loved how Bethany mad the pens look like flowers : )
The cake was from the always amazing Tasty Layers. With Tasty Layers you get nothing less than perfection!
The Groom's cake.
I loved the bridesmaids dresses.
Bethany hired awesome vendors including Shutterspeed Productions as their videographer. Real Deal DJs who was great. I highly recommend you check out his site if you are still searching for a DJ and Two Ring Photography. Here is a preview shot below from their photographer. I know their pictures are going to be remarkable!
Bethany, Ryan and there guest had a blast in the photo wall. With 275 guests the photo wall was packed all night long. For more information on how you can have a photo wall at your event click here.
Congratulations Bethany and Ryan your wedding was amazing! Thank you for allow me to be part of it!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the one I sent you? I love Tasty Layers and Corinne Sebesta is freaking awesome. This hall is also associated with Eagle Eye I believe, I was there last summer....nice place.

    ReplyDelete