Thursday, October 13, 2011

Amanda and Paul 10-1-11

I would love to say it was awesome working with Amanda and Paul but honestly I wasn’t in touch with them much…but I did fall in love with Amanda’s mom : ) Amanda’s mom had a blast being the go to person for the wedding. She put so much time and energy into the wedding and it turned out amazing!
Amanda and Paul had their ceremony at Rosedale Gardens Presbyterian Church in Livonia. I spoke to her grandparents at the rehearsal and they told me that was the church they got married in and just about everyone in the family has gotten married there too.

 
The Bag-Piper was Ken Smith. Cindy booked him through Dave, 734 464 0468. If you are looking for a bag-piper I highly recommend him! He is defiantly one of the best bag-pipers I have seen.
 The new Mr. and Mrs.!!!

Their reception followed at the Meeting House Grand Ballroom in Plymouth. They had beyond amazing food!
The table numbers/menus
 Favors.
Eifel towers wine openers and stoppers. Paul proposed to Amanda in Paris : )
Sposa Seating provided table runners and chair covers.
Flowers provided by The Vines.
The cake was from Sorella’s Bakery 
 I love the flowers!
 Photography was provided by Chelsea Brown Photography. Chelsea does amazing work! Make sure you check out her website!
Congratulations Amanda and Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment