Thursday, October 13, 2011

TaSheena and Renny 9-10-11

TaSheena was an awesome bride to work with! Although I didn’t meet her until the night of the rehearsal I could tell then Sheena’s wedding was going to be a PARTY : )

TaSheena and Renny had their ceremony at Oakland Church of Christ in Southfield. I loved the church. The staff was so laid back and helpful.


I loved the aisle runner!

I had to zoom out to get all the bridal party in the picture : )
The fan programs
 The new Mr. and Mrs.!
Their reception was at The Hellenic Cultural Center in Westland. The staff at the Hellenic was awesome.  Flowers were provided by April Irelynn Designs. Stephanie’s wedding creations provided the chocolate brown pin tuck table cloths, chocolate brown chair covers with burnt orange sash and gold charger plates and orange napkins.
The room looked great. Up lighting was provided by Pegasus Lighting Company.

 The cake was from Sorella’s Homemade Baked Goods.
 The candy buffet that we set up.
Photo booth was provided by Rock the Booth. I love working with Rock the Booth and like always the photo booth attendant was awesome. Limo was provided my Millennium Limousines. Photographer was provided by CLW Photography.
Congrats Sheena and Renny! Your wedding was AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment