Sunday, February 26, 2012

Heather and Jeff 2-18-12

Heather and Jeff had a wonderful reception. Heather’s main concern for the day was reception set up. I arrived at Penna’s of Sterling to set up and bring Heather’s day of vision to life : )

All of Heather’s centerpieces were DIY. I loved them! They went well with her “winter” theme…if only we had some snow!


I love the snowflakes : )
Linens and chair covers were provided by Modern Art Linens
Candle centerpieces
 Branch centerpieces. I loved that they looked like they had ice on them.
 The head table was amazing!
 Mmmm cake! Their cake was from Holiday Market.
 The beautiful couple
Other vendors include the awesome DJ, John DeVergilio from JD Entertainment. Kellie Saunders was their photographer. I can’t wait to see pro pics! Videographer by Ross at RS Creative. Ross was great to work with and I’m sure they are going to have an awesome video.
Limousine service provided by Aristocrat Limo. I call the vendors the week of to confirm details and I just have to say Aristocrat was amazing. I spoke to the owner and she was one of the nicest ladies ever!

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment