Monday, February 13, 2012

Kelly and Matthew 12-31-12

Kelly and Matthew had an amazing wedding! Unfortunately my camera didn’t have a sim card in it : ( so I had to take pictures on my phone. They defiantly don’t show how amazing everything was! My main focus was the reception set up as Kelly and Matthew had a church coordinator.

Their reception was at The Detroit Yacht Club. Working with the DYC is always a pleasure the staff and management are awesome to work with!


Candlelite Chair Covers provided: silver chargers, table linens, chivari chairs with chair bustles, back drop for head table. I was in love with the head table back drop and the chair bustles. Rita is absolutely fantastic.



Close up of the chairs : )
Flowers were from Viviano’s. Kelly had 3 different centerpieces.

First:
Second:
 Third:
Loved the table numbers!
The cake was fantastic and tasted as good as it looked! The cake was from Josef’s
And we can’t forget about the party favor table. If you’re going to have a New Years wedding you need noise makers and hats!
 Other key vendors include photography by Jennifer and Gabe Hillebrand. Sound Dog Production did a great job keeping the dance floor packed all night long!
Lavdas Limousines provided transportation.

I don’t have a photo of the amazing couple but if the photographer sends one over I will make sure to post it! Take my word Kelly was absolutely beautiful!!!


Congratulations Kelly and Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment