Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Please Vote!

I know this is a stretch but help me get 250 votes. I only have 4 days!
 
My dream of owning my own venue could be years closer than I ever expected with a $250,000 grant!
 
Imagine a piece of property with mature trees, wild flowers and fields of green grass. I would love to have room for my bride and grooms to have an outdoor garden ceremony with their reception just across the property under a big white tent….with paper lanterns and twinkling lights hanging from the tent with the bride and groom along with all their guests dancing and creating life long memories
 
It's really easy to vote and only take a minute!
 
1. Click the link here
2. You can log in using your Facebook account
3. Search for "Grand Jour Events" in Michigan
4. Hit the vote button
 
Thank you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment