Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yamini and Tushar 5-27-12

I was so excited when Yamini contacted me for her wedding. This was my first Indian wedding and it was magnificent! I am so glad Yamini trusted me coordinate her big day.
Yamini and Tushar had their ceremony and reception at the Bharatiya Temple.  The ceremony mandap and aisle way decorations were provided my Mandavo/Top That Events Linens and Beyond provided the chaircovers.
The room looked amazing!
 The Baraat (arrival of the groom)
The bride's family
 Here comes Tushar
 The groom
 
Yamini is a beautiful bride! Here she was waiting for the ceremony to start.
 LOVE!
 Yamini and her father : )
 Here comes the bride....Yamini and her brother.
 Cocktail Hour
 The room looked amazing! Chairs, draping and linens were also provided my Linens and Beyond. Flowers were provided my Linnaea Floral Design.
 Perfect!
 Grand Entrance
Here are some awesome pro pics from the always amazing Camera Chick. If your still looking for a photographer make sure you contact Sandy!
Here is a video sneak peak from Shutterspeed productions. AMAZING!


Congrats Yamini and Tushar! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment