Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kristen and Mac 7-28-12

Kristen and Mac had an amazing wedding. Their ceremony was as the U of M Stadium and their reception was as Stone Creek in Flat Rock. It's always a treat to work at Stone Creek, the staff is wonderful. Kristen was awesome to work with. I feel blessed that I have so many brides that trust me to coordinate their big day…many of which I don’t actually meet until the wedding day.
 
The Ceremony...What a perfect day!
The Reception all set up:
I loved that that everything coordinated with the U of M theme.
All Wrapped Up provided chair covers.
 Flowers were provided by Silk Thumb.
Centerpiece 1:
Centerpiece 2:
I loved all of the little details…especially the “I Spy” cards. This was a fun activity for the guests.
 Card box
Again sticking with U of M colors. Kristy’s Cakes provided the cake and cupcakes. They were delicious!
 Yummy!
 
The gorgeous couple cutting the cake
Other key vendors included Sonik Entertainment who provided reception music. They did a great job keeping the dance floor packed all night long. Photobooth by Flash Box Photo…what guest doesn’t like a photobooth and the talented Kendra from Kendra Fay Photography. Check out some of the amazing pro pictures below.
Congratulations Kristen and Mac!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment