Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lindsey and Brandon 08-25-12 (Stephanie)

Lindsey and Brandon definitely have eyes for details as they had such a unique and tasteful wedding. I loved all of the decor. Their ceremony and reception was at the T-Plex in Detroit. Most of their vendors were friends, being wedding photographers themselves, it's hard not to pick up vendor friends throughout the years. Amanda Vanvels was their photographer. Julie Keller provided the desserts and did an amazing job at putting the dessert table together. Cristy did all of their flowers and Oliver Wray was their DJ.

 Ceremony site
 Absolutely love this!




 Head table


 Since Lindsey and Brandon are photographers it's only natural that cameras are a decor-must. I love these vintage cameras they used as part of their centerpieces!

 I don't know how they found them, but each plate was a different kind of patterned china and each napkin was a different color. Everything on the table looked so good together, with the different types of china and the pop of color from the different colored napkins. If you look closely, you can also see that ball jars were used as glasses. Each guest got a big and small jar. How awesome is that!?

 Seating chart



 Ceremony




The desserts looked and tasted amazing!

Each guest had one of these on their plate. I absolutely love the saying and think that something like this is a clever way to let all of your guests know your appreciation. 
I know I say this about most of the couples I work with, but Lindsey and Brandon were so laid back and truly wonderful to work with. I'm so excited to work with them in December on a wedding that they are photographing and I am assisting in coordinating.
Congratulations Lindsey and Brandon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment