Monday, July 29, 2013

Hilary and Greg 7-6-13

 
It was great working with Hilary and Greg. I knew from our first meeting that their wedding was going to be great : ) Their ceremony and reception was at Cobblestone Farms in Ann Arbor. While my assistant and I were setting up ceremony chairs outside it was at least 85 and sunny…and 5 minutes before the ceremony was scheduled to start a bad storm came rolling through. We tried to wait it out but in the end moved the ceremony inside. It may not have been the plan but it turned out perfect! The groom even sang his vows!
 Before we moved the ceremony indoors. All set up
 
 
Love the mason jars as drinking glasses
 The snack bags were a hit
 
 Mmmm cake. The cake was provided by Gwen's Cake Decorating
 
 The 'Guest Book' bench.  I have seen this at a few weddings and I love this idea. Now if I could go back in time and have one at my wedding.
 
 Flowers were from Kristi’s Flowers.
Photography provided by the talented Chelsea Brown. If you’re still looking for a photographer contact her!  
 
 
 
 
Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment