Monday, July 29, 2013

Monique and Lamont 6-21-13

 
Monique and Lamont had a great wedding. Monique was amazing to work with. Thier ceremony was at the Vows Wedding Chapel. This is a cute little chapel. Side note….if you decide to have your wedding here or are going as a guest make sure you have the correct address. I used the address off of the website and I ended up at the owners house : / and when I typed the chapel name into my GPS the same address came up. Thank goodness I give myself extra time to get to my weddings, lol.
 
 Beautiful couple!
The recpetion was at Deer Lake Athletic Club. This was my first time here and I would defiantly recommend them to futre brides. The staff and food was excellent.
 
Charming Darling Events provided all centerpieces
 The cake was from Customized Cakes
 
 
Photogrpahy was by Rynelle Walker. I can't wait to see pro pictures!
Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment