Monday, August 4, 2014

Amanda and Tyler 6-21-14


I wish I could go back in time just to work with Amanda and Tyler all over again! They were an out of state couple who put their trust in me to pull together a fabulous wedding. Working with out of state/country brides is great. I love knowing that they 100% trust GJE to get the job done.

Not only did I coordinate this wedding, I was lucky enough to do the floral work too : ) 

Here are some amazing photos from their photographer, Toan Lam . Their ceremony was at Allen Park Presbyterian.


Ceremony arrangement from GJE
Gorgeous couple! 

 
The reception was at Laurel Manor in Livonia.  Laurel Manor is always great to work with. The staff and food are both amazing. The cake was from Laurel Manor also.


 Cake flowers from Grand Jour Events
 : )
 The room all set up. I love everything about this!
Head table flowers
 I had so much fun creating her centerpieces!
Submerged hydrangeas
 Submerged flowers
Floating flowers
 Floral centerpieces
 Other key vendors included: 
 
Videographer:  Eyternal Visions will arrive
DJ: Prestige Sound
Transportation: A Dream Limousine

Congratulations Amanda and Tyler! 

No comments:

Post a Comment